RECIPES

Sunday 14 July 2024

A Change In The Weather

Yesterday our recent blue skies began clouding over.

This morning our sunrise was looking rather murky,

And this afternoon the skies have turned completely grey and dreary.
A sure indication that rain is on its way.

I have been coughing a bit today, and am hoping I haven't caught my granddaughter's influenza off her.
My action plan is Kurols, vitamin C, lots of fluids, and plenty of rest - and fingers crossed for luck!

Rugby last night was in Auckland, with England playing the All Blacks again.
It was a good game (we won), and a couple of the English tries were impressive and great to watch.

The rain is due to arrive overnight and then continue on and off for most of the week.
A good time for indoor activities!
Margaret xx 

7 comments:

  1. The forecast for the rest of the week is not terrific is it? Enjoy your indoor winter activities :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It certainly looks as though we are in for a few dull days!!
    Do hope your symptoms come to naught - I had to battle a sore throat last week - thankfully it did not develop into anything more than that! I think the salt and water gargles helped, much as I dislike them.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. It us fun to have a sport to watch. I hope you are nit getting sick.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That winter sky is so familiar! Rain is so much better than snow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope your cough doesn't develop into anything worse.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog. I love it when you leave a comment so please feel free to have your say. Have a great day! Margaret xx