RECIPES

Monday 15 July 2024

Square Eyes

The expected rain sort of arrived. It was nothing heavy, just enough to make things wet.
Mittens was not impressed (she hates rain) and spent the day on my bed.

I did some needed housework, then proceeded to give myself square eyes watching YouTube on my TV for the rest of the day. 
I gave myself vertigo driving with Glenn down the Shafer Trail in Utah, USA.

Then joined Ryu to go camping in Korea,


Before exploring a remote area of Australian wilderness with Scotty.

I helped Ayako make dinner in Japan,


And cooked up some fresh fish over a beach fire with Hori in Gisborne, NZ. 


Ivan in Lincolnshire, England, explained to me how I should feed container plants. 


While Mark in Scotland revealed how many potatoes he could grow in a bucket.

Becky gave me a great demonstration of her watercolor skills in Vancouver, Canada. 


These were just some of the places I visited and things I did on this dreary day.
It really was a great way to travel around the world from the comfort of my own living room!
Margaret xx 


4 comments:

  1. What a fabulous afternoon's travel Margaret :) I made a card, but it fought me all the way, but it's done and dusted and ready to post tomorrow - in between times I did the washing and got it dry, and supervised grandies.
    Our weather was also damp, not soaked, and my boy stayed inside all day too
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is the best of arm chair travelling. I must look up those sites. I wish I could put YouTube on our tv. It makes such a difference seeing it on a big screen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds perfect for a miserable winter day.

    ReplyDelete

  4. Your dog shot is looking so adorable

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog. I love it when you leave a comment so please feel free to have your say. Have a great day! Margaret xx