RECIPES

Saturday 28 September 2024

Our Garden Today

Our skies this morning were cloudless and blue, and I took advantage of the sunshine to wander around all of our garden.
This pretty show of snapdragons and wallflowers is part of my tub garden. 


The geraniums are starting to flower.
I see in the photo there is a paper wasp sitting on the house wall. Horrible things.


These Dutch Irises have only opened in the last couple of days.

The jellybean succulent is blooming.  It always reminds me of my grandmother who used to grow the same species in this same urn some sixty years ago.  It was one of the first plants I ever remember noticing as a child.
(Those are paua shells surrounding it)

One of our neighbours have let their clematis scramble over the wall, making a pretty show in our shared driveway. 


I love the shadow silhouettes as much as the flowers. 

I gave the new seedlings a watering and picked some sweetpeas to bring indoors.

Their scent is almost too strong, but still enjoyable. 
Have a great weekend 😀 
Margaret xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for visiting my blog. I love it when you leave a comment so please feel free to have your say. Have a great day! Margaret xx