RECIPES

Thursday 19 September 2024

A Delicious Lunch

Every now and then I meet up with a long-time friend and we enjoy a café lunch together. 
My hot peppermint chocolate was delicious, and not something I have tried before. 

There was lots of laughter and lots of talking, between mouthfuls of a cheese bacon and onion toasted sandwich (my friend had scrambled egg on a toasted bagel).

A bit naughty, but I finished with a piece of lemon slice (tut, tut, just look at all that cream!).

It has been a day of squally showers, so it was lovely to spend a couple of hours indoors with a friend for company.
Margaret xx 

4 comments:

  1. A great way to spend a wet day. The lemon slice looks so good. I'm quite fond of lemon desserts ( actually I'm fond of all desserts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nothing beats a lunch out with friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looks delicious and not naughty at all. Enjoy good food you love!!! And good company! An essential

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm hungry now!
    It is fun to get together with old friends for a gab fest.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog. I love it when you leave a comment so please feel free to have your say. Have a great day! Margaret xx