RECIPES

Thursday 15 August 2024

I Am Feeling Spoilt

I am feeling very spoilt tonight. Daughter and I have arrived at Whitianga and she has booked us into a third floor suite at Waterfront Apartments. 
We have stunning views out over the ocean, and can watch the fishing boats leaving and entering the wharf.

We drove a longer route to get here, coming up the pretty coastal road from Thames.

We stopped at Coromandel township for lunch.
The road makes a steep climb up as you leave town. At the top of the hill was a lookout with spectacular views - and me!

At Maturangi Beach we stopped for an icecream and admired the beautiful beach and many of the posh homes to be found here.

Our unit has an expanse of windows that provide a near 180 degree view out over Mercury Bay.

I have my own room with a queen bed and a sea view from my window. 


I really am feeling very very spoilt tonight. 
Margaret xx 

12 comments:

  1. What a beautiful place to stay - enjoy it all

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks wonderful. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great hotel. She's a special daughter. Such a nice trip too. Coromandel is lovely

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you enjoy every moment of this get away! I know I would. I love the views you showed

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sea view is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love the smile in your photograph, it shows how much you're enjoying this trip with your daughter. I am so happy for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy being spoiled.😁 Linda T

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow stunning views. It must still be cold enough to wear a beanie We have had a run of great weather. Unfortunately I think things are about to change again

    ReplyDelete
  9. That hotel looks so comfortable and the views are lovely. Nice to see you on the picture too. I notice it was chilly enough to warrant a hat.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Now that is a great place to stay...enjoy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog. I love it when you leave a comment so please feel free to have your say. Have a great day! Margaret xx