RECIPES

Tuesday 27 August 2024

One Of Those Days

Sometimes it seems we all have to periodically experience "one of those days."  A day where nothing seems to feel right, a down day where being active is not on the agenda, a day that is simply quite BLAH!
As you've no doubt guessed, this has been my day today.  I can't even blame the weather! It has been very cloudy, with moderate winds and the odd rogue shower hovering around, but we've also had parchy bursts of bright sunshine. 

I have to come to the conclusion that it is just me.  Thankfully, I know from experience that this feeling will pass.
Tomorrow will be a better day. 
Margaret xx 



16 comments:

  1. I know the feeling, Margaret. Blah has had me in its grip, too. Bring on the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your Blah day is soon gone .

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the sun shines again and you feel perkier

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just think of the sunny days coming, our summer is coming to an end.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it’s been a long winter. We are all feeling a little blah.
    I hope your feeling better soon

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have also had a discombobulated day as I am on 'parent' duty as DD and SIL are away, DD had a surgery today, so I have had to do the school runs etc, plus I have a streaming cold... books are my best friend on days like this!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope your cold is soon gone. Not much fun having committments when not feeling well. Take care, xx

      Delete
  7. Hope tomorrow is better! I have days like that too, usually in winter as I always feel better when there is some sunshine and I can get out in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fresh air and sunshine certainly make for better days :)

      Delete
  8. Yes, there is always a day here and there that little happens...and/or things just feel a little 'off.'

    ReplyDelete
  9. The cloudscape is so nice and relaxing

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roentare. I thought the cloud edges were quite fascinating.

      Delete
  10. I always lie low on those days. Hope you feel energized soon!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fortunately "those kind of days" don't stay around too long ( but they're no fun while they last).

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sorry to hear this - I know that happens to me too. I can’t pin down why, but I feel out of sorts. Sending wishes for a good nights sleep and brighter skies tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog. I love it when you leave a comment so please feel free to have your say. Have a great day! Margaret xx