RECIPES

Monday 20 May 2024

Out For Lunch

I HAD THE PLEASURE TODAY OF MEETING A FRIEND FOR LUNCH, AFTER NOT SEEING HER SINCE EARLIER IN THE YEAR. 
WE WENT TO THEOBROMA CAFE AT CHARTWELL, HERE IN HAMILTON. 
I RESISTED THEIR DELICIOUS LOOKING DISPLAY OF CHOCOLATES AND ORDERED A SLICE OF FRITTATA FOR MY LUNCH.
WITH IT, I HAD A LEMON GINGER & HONEY TEA, MADE WITH REAL GINGER (THE BITS WERE STILL IN THE CUP).
FOR A MONDAY, THERE WERE QUITE A FEW SHOPPERS OUT AND ABOUT.
HAMILTON IS NOW THE FASTEST GROWING CITY IN NEW ZEALAND, SO I GUESS I NEED TO GET USED TO MORE PEOPLE BEING AROUND. 
CHEERS,
MARGARET xx

6 comments:

  1. Love those meetings with friends!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how you resisted the chocolate; you are a stronger person than me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cosmopolitan lifestyle you lead!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooh a chocolate lounge - sounds yummy. Hamilton has definitely grown, last time I drove through there over 2 years ago the roads were such a confusing rabbit warren.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I now avoid Hamilton when I possibly can - I much prefer to go to Rotorua... but there are times when I have no option, and then it's straight to the appointment and out again :)
    Looks like a lovely meal - and well done on resisting the chocolate..
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like it was a great day! Always fun to see someone you have not seen in a long time.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog. I love it when you leave a comment so please feel free to have your say. Have a great day! Margaret xx