RECIPES

Wednesday 2 October 2019

A TV Snuggle Day

Why is it that colour seems to disappear when the sun doesn't shine?  Today has been a very grey day, with little sunshine, lots of rain clouds and the occasional shower of rain.  On top of that, we have had very strong westerly winds all day, with gusts that make it difficult to remain upright.  If one is outside, that is.  I have spent most of the day in the living room curled up in a fluffy blanket in my comfy armchair watching TV.  My excuse?  Outdoors is not nice, and indoors Son P is sleeping as he worked all night and I don't wish to wake him.  Besides, it is always nice to have a day blobbing out!
I've watched some really interesting programmes - including one about English rivers, a couple of cooking shows, one of those which-house-should-I-buy shows, and a wildlife nature programme.  Now I am waiting for my favourite quiz show, the UK version of The Chase.  Homemade burgers for tea tonight, a simple ending to a very relaxed lazy day.
Until next time,
Margaret

1 comment:

Thank-you for visiting my blog. I love it when you leave a comment so please feel free to have your say. Have a great day! Margaret xx