RECIPES

Saturday 8 June 2024

A Quiet Saturday

LAST NIGHT WE WATCHED THE FIRST QUARTER-FINAL GAME FOR SUPER-RUGBY PACIFIC 2024.
OUR LOCAL CHIEFS TEAM BEAT THE BRISBANE REDS BY 43 to 21.
IT WAS VERY COZY, SITTING BY THE FIRE WITH A CUP OF HOT CHOCOLATE AND CHEERING ON OUR FAVOURITE RUGBY TEAM.
I'VE HAD A QUIET DAY TODAY, MOSTLY JUST CATCHING UP ON MY JOURNAL AND SENDING MY WEEKLY EMAIL OFF TO MY DAUGHTER.

THE WEATHER HAS BEEN QUITE PLEASANT AND THAT ALWAYS MAKES FOR A GOOD DAY!
KEEP SMILING AND STAY HAPPY 😊 
MARGARET  xx 


6 comments:

  1. Our TV here in UK is full of election stuff!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A cozy Saturday by the sound of it. I will have the same!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that journal page...and there is nothing I like better than sitting by a fire. There is just something about that that I enjoy any time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sounds like a good quiet day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have had 2 days of storms here, hopefully clearing up tomorrow and the fire has been going on the cold nights.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog. I love it when you leave a comment so please feel free to have your say. Have a great day! Margaret xx