RECIPES

Thursday 13 June 2024

My Apron and A Smoothie

I finally got my apron cut out today.

Not being a great sewer, I made my pattern on thin card.
If course, it is too thick to pin to fabric 🙄
I solved the issue by drawing around the outside of the pattern with a 6B pencil.

Cutting out completed, the next step will be seeing if I can remember how my sewing machine works!

I tried making a Green Smoothie for afternoon tea, to go with my persimmon.
It contained almonds, banana, spinach, a dash of maple syrup, and some cold water. Yummy!

As you can see, I've just been to the greengrocer. 
Time now to put everything away before preparing dinner.
Margaret  xx




8 comments:

  1. Your smoothie doesn't appeal at all but it's a nice colour, I'd rather have a coffee!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handmade green juice is very rejoicing

    ReplyDelete
  3. The smoothie sounds great, especially with a persimmon to go with it! Love the fabric you managed to obtain for your apron - it looks fabulous 'close up'. I know the feeling about figuring out you sewing machine again - been there, done that :)
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  4. The smoothie looks good! Good luck with the apron.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love love love the design on the fabric you acquired for the apron. Can't wait to see the end result.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That fabric is going to make the cutest apron!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow so cool! I'd love to make an apron mind you need to have a sewing machine first.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog. I love it when you leave a comment so please feel free to have your say. Have a great day! Margaret xx