RECIPES

Monday 7 October 2024

Rainy Day In Town

Normally I will try to stay home when there is heavy rain around, but this morning I simply needed to go out whatever the weather was going to be.
Because I was already in town, I decided to buy groceries today instead of tomorrow.  This was my view from the car when I arrived at the supermarket and the rain was bucketing down.

Most of the time it was light rain with heavy showers, so I dodged raindrops and got some shopping done as well.
For a long time, I've wanted an artificial plant to hang in the bathroom and found this one for sale on a good special. 


Of course, the sun came out after lunch! It was very windy though, but I did get to photograph some of the grass garden glowing in the sunlight.

Our weather is currently so changeable that forecasts cannot be relied upon.
I wonder what weather  tomorrow will bring? 
Margaret xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for visiting my blog. I love it when you leave a comment so please feel free to have your say. Have a great day! Margaret xx