RECIPES

Saturday 26 October 2024

Out Of My Windows

I woke this morning to rain on my bedroom windows.
It sounded heavy, but it was only a shower.

The sun was shining by the time I had breakfast, although it was quite windy and our wind chime was tinkling away in the background. 

Lunchtime, and the skies were overcast and there was a strong blustery wind blowing. 

The expected rain disappeared in the wind, with only a few showers passing through.

We have thunderstorms forecast for tonight, so we will wait and see whether they eventuate or not.
Margaret xx 


1 comment:

  1. You have a lovely view from your window.The air smells so fresh when the rain drops fall blessings Marie Horsham Victoria

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog. I love it when you leave a comment so please feel free to have your say. Have a great day! Margaret xx