RECIPES

Sunday 13 October 2024

Bathurst Day

Once a year I like to settle down to watch Bathurst 1000, Australia's premier V8 Supercar road race up and over Mount Panorama in New South Wales. 

I have watched this race on TV for many years now. Cars have altered a lot from how they used to be.
Much safer now, thankfully. 


It takes around six hours for the drivers (with co-drivers) to finish the 1000km race, so I am posting this before the end!


Last year, over 200,000 spectators swarmed over the mountain to watch the cars speed past.
I'm not sure how many there are this year. 

Watching the race is a great activity on a wet afternoon - or even on a sunny one!
Margaret xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for visiting my blog. I love it when you leave a comment so please feel free to have your say. Have a great day! Margaret xx