RECIPES

Sunday 20 October 2024

Morning Sunshine

This geranium can be seen out of the window above the kitchen sink.
Its vibrant colour makes doing dishes more pleasurable!

It was 100% humidity and 7 degrees Celsius when I first went outside this morning. 
That usually means fog, but today we had heavy dew instead.
I thought the dewdrops settled on the edge of the grape leaves were pretty in the early morning sunshine. 

The sparrows are nesting in the neighbour's aloe trees.
This one was chirping as he sat up the top and surveyed his world.


The blue skies soon disappeared into cloud and it looked very much like it would rain

But, in the end, it never rained and the day turned out sunny with clouds.

It was quite a pleasant Sunday in the end.
Margaret xx 

8 comments:

  1. Fog, then heavy clouds and drizzle here to start followed by a sunny day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sparrows have chosen a most unusual place to nest. Maybe those spikes give them protection.. I like the colour and display of the geranium. Ours are all red. I'd like a pink one

    ReplyDelete
  3. The dew on the grapevine is beautiful..andvinlove the cloud shots...specially the first. That is a beautiful geranium.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love sparrows, so small but they make their presence known with the most beautiful song!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Peaceful to look at the images

    ReplyDelete
  6. The birds seem to have a different tweeting when it’s spring. It’s like they’re very excited.
    I often just sit and listen. It’s a very pleasant way to spend a quarter of an hour

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your pink Geranium is amazing!! I don't think I've ever seen one quite so full of blooms.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog. I love it when you leave a comment so please feel free to have your say. Have a great day! Margaret xx