RECIPES

Thursday 16 June 2022

The Sun Is Shining

 

It was a reasonably busy day yesterday.  The morning was spent cleaning floors and washing a few windows, and in the afternoon my services were called upon as an Angel in a Silver Taxi.

Younger son injured his back on the previous evening, moving a washing machine, and found himself almost crippled.  He does not own a vehicle, so asked if I could take him down to the doctor’s surgery.

No problems, I can do that.  But his appointment was a “fit-in” so the wait was a long one.  I found a car park facing the road and spent a lot of my time watching all the crazy drivers negotiating the crossroads here (it was hard to get a photo without vehicles in it!).




Eventually, he arrived back at the car with a fist full of prescriptions and a referral to a physiotherapist.  (I should mention he has kidney problems, so has to be extra careful what he takes).

The sun is shining this morning, with only a few clouds around although the forecast is for showers later on.  It is still not that cold overnight, but our daytime temperature highs are slowly dropping.

I’m off to visit Rusty the Dog this afternoon (and his owners!).

Have a happy day 😊

Margaret.


 

8 comments:

  1. Hope your son recovers quickly, Margaret.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always envy people who knit or crochet. Then when they have to sit and wait for any length of time they keep occupied. I do hope your son will feel better soon. Back injuries are so painful.
    I hope you had a good visit with Rusty and his people.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't that what Mum's are for? We hope he recovers quickly and with no ill effects of the treatment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Back pain is horrible. Hope the meds work and the physio fixes it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will remember never to move a washing machine!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do hope your son recovers quickly and that the meds work well with his condition.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh! Best wishes to your Son - he can be glad he has a chauffeur like that! One who cares!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh those things, we should not have done!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Like moving washing machines!!!!

    -sigh-

    Hope he gets better sooooon!!!!!!!

    Gentle hugs to his Driver....
    🌕👑🌕

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog. I love it when you leave a comment so please feel free to have your say. Have a great day! Margaret xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.