RECIPES

Wednesday 20 November 2019

Wanderlust



Wanderlust:  an overwhelming desire to travel!

The last few days I have been feeling more and more unsettled and woke up this morning thinking it was time I did a trip I have been semi-planning for some time.

The weather forecast for the coming week is for fairly fine weather, so I am hitting the road tomorrow and heading north for a few days.

Hopefully the places I stay will have good internet connection so I can keep posting.  If I am quiet, you will know I am offline!

Have a great day :)
Margaret.

10 comments:

  1. Stay safe and have a great time away!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy yourself! And of course, blog when you can

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I get that often, just don't take up on it...glad you are, have a wonderful time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great trip - and watch what you eat. Maybe take some walks too to complement your dietary resolve.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have a great trip! Safe travels!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It is 6am Thursday 21 November and I am up and about and planning to depart in 90 minutes. Thank-you so much to everybody for their good wishes :) Mxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope you have a good time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just checking in to see if you have checked in...LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog. I love it when you leave a comment so please feel free to have your say. Have a great day! Margaret xx

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.