RECIPES

Sunday 18 December 2022

Off On Another Adventure

 

The last few days seem to have been extremely busy, catching up with family and friends and getting all my final shopping done.

I don’t want to go to the supermarket again until after Christmas!

My dear daughter is still with us.  She went for a trip down the South Island and has been making her way back up the country by train.

I will join her tomorrow at Chateau Tongariro in National Park.  It has always been a dream of mine to spend a night here in this historic old hotel, and I am so excited.


Chateau Tongariro in 2006


I hope all is going well for everybody (sorry I haven’t been able to visit many blogs lately).

Back at the end of the week 😊

Margaret.

 

10 comments:

  1. Yippeeeeee, that sounds plain wonderful and exciting! Enjoy, you two!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your stay in that fabulous old hotel and more particularly with your daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like a wondeful place to visit! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope the hotel story is everything you would wish for.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a lovely old hotel you and your daughter will stay at. Have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your time at the Chateau - it's a magnificent place, and I too dream of one day staying there...
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh that hotel sounds delightful...

    Just keep enjoying time with your daughter!!!!!!!!

    Happy Christmas...

    πŸ’›πŸŽ„πŸ’›πŸŽ„πŸ’›πŸŽ„πŸ’›πŸŽ„πŸ’›

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE Tongariro! You should see how busy it is at my work at the moment, you'd think the world was ending.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to tour this hotel...have been reading and not commenting. i would love that high tea...though I would not know how to act.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog. I love it when you leave a comment so please feel free to have your say. Have a great day! Margaret xx
(Unfortunately blogger won't let me post comments on other blogs at the moment - but I am still reading them!)