RECIPES

Sunday 3 July 2022

Go The All Blacks

 

Sorry to all you Irish rugby fans out there, but we were quite happy to watch the All Blacks win their game last night.

At one time there was so much yelling and jumping up and down in our seats, that poor Millie Cat fled outside.  Not Mittens, though.  She slept through all the excitement, snuggled into a fluffy blanket on my bed.




We stayed up and watched the England vs Australia rugby match as well.  There seemed to be a lot more ‘scrapping’ in this game, which was a shame to see as it always drags the game down.

Australia came through in the end, but it was a close thing for most of the game.




We have thick fog again this morning – neighbours, other than the ones immediately beside us, have almost disappeared under the heavy white blanket.

It is meant to turn into rain later in the morning, but the forecast is for a sunny afternoon.  We shall see.

Whatever you are doing this weekend, stay safe and enjoy yourself.

Margaret 😊

 

14 comments:

  1. Sounds like you watched an exciting game - anytime there is yelling & jumping it's a good time! LOVE the header photo...ahhh, I could live there! I'll have to go back and see if I missed where/what it is.Enjoy your weekend as well! Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was at work when it was on but someone came in and told me how the game was going, I kinda feel sorry for the Irish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mittens how could you not watch the Blacks? xxx Mr T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dearie me, NO! Much too much yelling and yahooing for my little ears :) 😻

      Delete
  4. I hope you got a sunny afternoon after the foggy start to the day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did. The rain never came and the sun shone quite nicely for a few hours :)

      Delete
  5. just wait for France (https://sintrabloguecintia.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL We are looking forward to beating the French later in the year!!!

      Delete
  6. I wish we could see the rugby matches. There's no mention of the sport here

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy the fog and game! We get baked here - finally, yipeeeee!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great result for your team! Fun to watch by the sound of it.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love your enjoyment of these games!

    Mine will come in the Autumn, with our football, watching Tom Brady and the Tampa Bay Bucconeers!!!!! -smile-

    People who do not have a TEAM, are missing a lot of fun. !!!!!!!! -smile-

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is one sport I do not understand at all. I've watched it a few time and don't understand the scoring and rules.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't understand all the rules either (and they seem to keep changing), but I do enjoy watching all that testosterone running around the field!!

      Delete

Thank-you for visiting my blog. I love it when you leave a comment so please feel free to have your say. Have a great day! Margaret xx
(Unfortunately blogger won't let me post comments on other blogs at the moment - but I am still reading them!)