RECIPES

Monday 10 May 2021

All Aboard

 

Hello there – it’s Mittens here.  I’ve sneaked in and taken over Grandma’s blog so I can show you my latest exploit.

My mum and her friend have been zooming around on this board all weekend, so I thought I would give it a try.  They stand on it and it takes off at great speed, so I thought I would give it a go.




Well, I stood on it and I sat on it but it never moved at all.  And then I tried to get off and it started to move.  I must say I didn’t like that at all and jumped off as fast as I could.  I don’t think I will take up skateboarding any time soon!

Sending everyone lots of cuddly purrs,

Mittens 😻



16 comments:

  1. I'm with you Mittens...I would probably fall and break my neck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Mittens, that's the kind of luck I have. You sure are cute on that skateboard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, Mittens, that you are much safer on firm ground. You're looking very handsome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have 3 cats here that are looking at you enviously.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Mittens, lovely to meet you. I think snoozing in the sun is probably your best activity :) B x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Te ves muy bonito en el patín. Besos.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello,
    Mittens, you do look cute sitting on the board. You are safe when it is not moving.
    Thank you for linking up and sharing your post. Have a happy day and a great week ahead.
    PS, I appreciate the visit and comment.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a sweet face you have , Mittens! Keep trying with the skate board, practice makes perfect as they say!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Mittens, don't give up on it. Get a human to do the pushing, that saves a lot of grief (and energy). You do look really spiffing on your skateboard and we think you should stick with it. Purrings Mr T

    ReplyDelete
  10. Mittens is a cutie! Too bad she didn’t take to skateboarding.

    ReplyDelete
  11. PURRRRRRRRRRRR, Tinker here Mittens. I agree, those skate boards are dangerous - stay clear!
    Stay safe
    Blessings
    Tinker

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely post and photograph.

    Enjoy your week.

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ohhhhh, memories!!! But I´m going with Mittens now, I´m too old for that ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog. I love it when you leave a comment so please feel free to have your say. Have a great day! Margaret xx